Innovation Challenge is an effective way to inject some energy into the idea creation of an organization.
Oftentimes, solutions to problems come from people outside various ministries. By opening the challenge process to all staff across all MDAs, a broader range of possible solutions become available to the Organization.
The Innovation Challenge Competition was launched December 16th, 2019 at Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Fedeation.
This competition is open to all Public Servants service wide.
Officers and teams of officers with innovative ideas, models, tools, products, technology, services or hardware targeting the reduction or conservation of cost and increase of revenue can apply.
Officers and teams of officers with innovative ideas, models, tools, products, technology, services or hardware targeting the reduction or conservation of cost and increase of revenue can apply and encouraged to apply.
This Innovation Challenge ca be one of the BEST one ever where you can meet active staff with mind blowing Inovation Challenge. This will provide an active matchmaing platform for staff at different calibar to meet with each other.
Judging will be based on some of the following criteria
● Originality – How original is your idea? Does it exist in any other form in the public or private sector(s)?
● Value Creation – Refers to the net impact the idea makes on the public sector as a whole
● Feasibility – What is the possibility that your idea will be implemented, effected or accomplished
● Value Capture – Checks the return on investment from the implementation of the idea
● Written Composition – How composed your plan is
There are four categories of Award in this this competition:
- Grand Prize Winner will receive an award of 5 Million Naira
- Second Prize Winner will receive an award of 3 Million Naira.
- Third Prize Winner will receive an award of 1 Million Naira.
- And Consolation prizes of N250,000
Begin your application by completing the application form, where you can give adequate information about your idea, other details and your contatc informtion.