Public Service Innovation Challenge
In order to foster transformational innovation within the public service, innovative human resources and an enabling environment are imperative.
We the public service innovation team are hereby making strides in creating an enabling environment for all public servants. Therefore, this is a call for innovative thinkers to introduce their ideas in order to continue the transformation of the public service. We will build visibility for your solution and Provide a suitable environment for the development of your ideas.
Grand Prize Winner
Second Prize Winner
Third Prize Winner
Judging will be based on some of the following criteria
● Originality – How original is your idea? Does it exist in any other form in the public or private sectors?
● Value Creation – Refers to the net impact the idea makes on the public sector as a whole
● Feasibility – What is the possibility of your idea being done, affected or accomplished
● Value Capture – Checks the return of investment from the implementation of the idea
● Written Composition – How composed your plan is
This competition is open to Public Servants service wide. Officers and teams of officers with innovative ideas, models, tools, products, technology, services or hardware targeting the reduction or conservation of cost and increase of revenue can apply.
*Judges, members of the Public Service Innovation Team, their immediate families and people living in their households are not eligible to apply.