FEDERAL INTEGRATED STAFF HOUSING (FISH) PROGRAMME
MANDATE: To enable improved access to acquisition of real estate property by Civil Servants, through an integrated strategy involving bulk land allocation, site services, infrastructure development and inter-ministerial collaboration.
- The functions of the Federal Integrated Staff Housing Department under the Director FISH are as follows:
- To collect, collate process accurate and measurable date for management of the FISH programme;
- To process and verify records , classify documents ,store , update and retrieve database and ICT Management ;
- To galvanize skills and expertise for technical and professional project evaluation and management ;
- To mobilize and source Mortgage and Construction Finances through partners and sponsors for the delivery of affordable housing to off-takers;
- To sustain a Cooperative and Administrative Management infrastructure , Site and Services Management System;
- To provide day-to-day administration and secretariat support for the FISH programme ;
- To organize stakeholders engagement through seminars , workshops and housing summits;
- To create awareness and sensitize members of FISH Cooperative Society Limited and the general public on the policies and programme of FISH;
- To provide an effective and interactive interface between the department and desk officers in the Ministries , Department and Agencies (MDAs);
- To carry out research and disseminate the result / outcome to strategic partners and end-users of FISH products; and
- Any other duties or functions that may be assigned from time to time.
Do you want to know more about Federal Integrated Staff Housing (FISH) programme? Please click the link below: